Monday, September 10, 2012

Tag/Award Post

Hey everyone so I have been tagged by Penny ( http://pinkklifee.blogspot.gr/ ) and An.ni ( http://olini1989.blogspot.gr/ ) to answer some questions!I hope you enjoy!:)

1.What do you like to wear more frequently?
I think it would probably be jeans!They go well with so many things and you can create a lot of different looks with them!They're the most basic piece of clothing for me!

2.What did you enjoy the most?School life/College life?
I haven't been to college yet so I'll have to go with school life.

3.Favorite book?
I haven't read many books but out of the ones I've read my fave is currently Message In A Bottle by Nicholas Sparks(not a fan of the movie though)!

4.One thing you're afraid of?
This is going to sound super weird but I'm scared that a crazy person somewhere near me is going to get inspiration from a serial killer from some horror movie like Friday the 13th or something like that and will start killing people!Ohh myy...!

5.What brought you to blogging?
I'm a youtube beauty girl and I've been reading the blogs of other gurus,so I thought it would be fun to start blogging myself!I was right,it is fun and it got me a lot more into fashion and beauty!

6.Favorite makeup product?
Mascaaara,all the way!A must have product for everyday!

7.Fondest memory?
My cousin and I doing the chubby bunny challenge this summer!It was so much fun!

8.What do you prefer?Heavy or simple makeup?
It really depends on my mood but I lean more towards heavy makeup!

9.One thing you love doing the most?
Shoppiiiing and hanging out with my girlfriends!

10.Any phobia?
Bugs,bugs,bugs!Those disgusting little creatures...

11.Lipstick or Lipgloss?
I like both but I wear lipstick most of the time!

And that's it!Now I tag:
http://lexysprettytutorials.blogspot.gr/
http://tbeautyqueen.blogspot.gr/
http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.gr/
http://isabelvelazquez.blogspot.gr/
http://jenxxhope.blogspot.gr/

Rules:

Put a link to who gave you the award.
Put the award on your post.
Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award.
Let them know you awarded them.

Thanks for reading!
xoxo Maria♥

14 comments:

Jill said...

Thanks for tagging me :) I hate bugs too!

Shameta said...

Congrats on the award!!! :)x
shameta.blogspot.com

Maria said...

No problem!:)
xoxo Maria♥

Maria said...

Thank uu!:)
xoxo Maria♥

Xristina K said...

έχεις και αλλο ενα βραβειακι χεχε εαν θες πέρνα απο το blog μου
καλό βραδύ φιλιά

MaRw MoRena said...

Se perimenei vraveiaki kai apo'mena!! http://morenasbeauty.blogspot.gr/2012/09/kreativ-award-from-eleuftheria.html filakia polla!!! :)

International Directory Blogspot said...

Hello!
After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
"International Directory Blogspot" is made of thousend of blogs from 155 countries. If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
I think this community could also interest you.
We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
Thank you for your understanding.
Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
Regards
Chris
I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
To find out more about us, click on the link below:
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

circleofchaos said...

Congrats.^^
Maybe follow each other???
My Blog

circleofchaos said...

Thanks,for the follow,dear.^^ Follow you back on gfc.
Have a nice weekend!!!

evonita said...

Συγχαρητήρια για το βραβείο!!! Κι εγώ τη μάσκαρα δεν την αποχωρίζομαι με τίποτα!!!

Maria said...

Ευχαριστωω!Ειναι το πιο βασικο για εμενα απο καλλυντικα!:)
Φιλιαα♥

Maria said...

Thank u so much!:)
xoxo♥

Maria said...

Ευχαριστωω!:)
Φιλιαα♥

Maria said...

Σ ευχαριστωω πολυ!:)
Φιλια♥

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for taking the time to comment on my post!I read every single one and I'm always looking forward for any kind of feedback on my posts.
xoxo
Maria