Saturday, October 18, 2014

New Blog


Hey everyone!I know I haven't posted on this blog for over a year so I apologize for that.I didn't have very much time to blog and I kinda didn't feel like blogging as well.But I have been thinking that I really wanted to start blogging again so I decided to make a new blog.The reason why I wanted to start a new one and not continue blogging on this one is because I wanted a fresh start.I wanted a plain canvas to work on.My new blog is called The Girl Of The Rings( yes that is inspired from The Lord Of The Rings) and you can find it here.I would really appreciate it if you could follow me on my blog.New posts will be coming very soon on that!
Thank you for reading this!
xoxo 
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank u so much for taking the time to comment on my post!I read every single one and I'm always looking forward for any kind of feedback on my posts.
xoxo
Maria